Thursday, October 14, 2010

Engage 10: The Breakers

I spent the early part of last week immersed in a wedding industry conference that left me motivated and inspired.  I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to be amongst the best of the best in the industry - from Mindy Weiss and David Beahm to Michelle Rago, Darcy Miller, Lara Casey, Abby Larson, Donna Newman, Bryan Rafanelli, Amy Atlas and so many more.  We were wowed by the delectable food presentations from the Breakers and even more amazed by the Design Studios visionary creations at every event.  Not one detail was left unnoticed.

What really came out of it for me was to keep doing what you are doing, hold your head up and keep pushing forward.  You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it and make it happen.  What a great way to kick off an extremely busy season.  My team and I are ready to embrace it!!

Here are some of the fabulous photos from the event.....I cannot wait to go to the next one.











All photos: Mel Barlow Photography and Allan Zepeda

0 comments:

Post a Comment